Monday, March 9, 2009

LOOKIE!! Carter is growing up..







It is a little bittersweet, but Carter did his first AFTERNOON, in BIG BOY PANTS! He was so excited.. He has been doing so well with going to the potty. There really was not potty training, we just kept going and it also helped watching Drake. Everything Drake does, Carter wants too.. So the last 2 weeks at school he has done so well that they wanted him in underwear, but I was scared. So I bit the bullet and today it went well. I hope tomorrow will be another good day. I am so PROUD of my little guy!!! I am also so thankful for Drake, he has been Carter's biggest fan while he is on the potty.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww, Way to go Carter!!

Swan Family said...

That's awesome. I'm really nervous about potty training Gideon. Ande was super easy but I forsee Gideon being trouble!

Swan Family said...

That's awesome. I'm really nervous about potty training Gideon. Ande was super easy but I forsee Gideon being trouble!