Monday, March 9, 2009

Beautiful Day!!









Oh My Goodness was today not a BEAUTIFUL DAY! My boys are outside kids, it is like pulling teeth to get them to watch TV, unless it is bed time and they each get to watch a show. So I knew after Carter's nap they would want to go do something outside. They love to ride bikes around the neighborhood, go to the park, visit friends, but this time I wanted to stay and play at home. Don't get me wrong I love to go, go, go, but Jess has been gone a lot of the last three weeks, and Tuesday and Thursday's consume us with Drake's baseball, so today I wanted to cook dinner and sit down as a family. We needed to stay close to home. So out came all the outdoor toys. We did bubbles, played chalk, got out the water table, yes I know sand goes on one side I just hate sand, and just played games outside. We had a wonderful afternoon and mommy had the camera to document..

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like your boys had fun!

Claire said...

I agree! boys belong outside! And I am so happy to see Carter running around without shorts and a shirt- now I know I am not the only one! :) Cute!