Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 Things

I found this over at Amys Blog and it looked fun to do, so here is my life on 8 things.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Friday, I get to go back to sleep after the carpool picks Drake up.
2. Saturday watching my cute boy play baseball.
3. Saturday drinking wine with friends, I so need a night out.
4. Bunco next Wednesday, I like these girls, and need some girl time.
5. SUMMER, not getting up early in the mornings.
6. Losing a good 5 pounds, I hate being a girl, my weight fluctuates daily, heck hourly.
7. My birthday and mothers day, an excuse to buy stuff for me.
8. SUMMER, not getting up early in the mornings.

8 things I did yesterday: (I am boring, I PROMISE)
1. Watched my cousin's daughter
2. Took a stroller ride to the donut shop with the kiddos
3. Went to the park
4. Washed clothes
5. Watched Young and the Restless :)
6. Got Drake off the bus
7. Went to HEB
8. Cooked a dinner for friends

8 things I WISH I could do:
1. Clean my closet
2. Lose a few pounds fast
3. Grow 5 inches
4. Take a romantic vacation alone with my HUBBY
5. Totally stealing this one from AMY "Transform my body back into pre-baby form. I should have taken advantage of it while I had it. I should have whored it out or posed for Playboy or something"
6. Be a fantastic cook
7. Figure out if I want dark hair or to be blonde again
8. Run for a full 3 miles, heck make that 2.

8 shows I watch:
1. Young and Restless
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Rachael Ray
5. Little People Big World
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7. The Kardashian
8. All things on the FOOD NETWORK

8 people I tag:
EVERYONE, If you read this please do it and comment and let me know.. I would love for you to join in....

No comments: