I got to enjoy the company of some of the BESTEST girls in the whole world this weekend. Yes I mean the whole world, because they came from every where to meet up in New Jersey and have a little girl time. I had not meet all of these girls in person before heading to Jersey, so now you think I am crazy, but these girls I know tons about because most of us have been friends for 7 years. It all started on the knot.com as we planned our weddings, getting ideas and advice from other soon to be brides, then we formed our own board on the internet where we are now. Through the last 7 years we have been through it all, marriage, divorce, pregnancy, great child birth, bed rest, complications at delivery, catty issues, truthful confession, family loss, husband loss, even lost a few babies and much much more. We have laughed together and cried together, learning what true friendship is all about. We try to get a get together formed every year, the first one in Dallas about 5 years ago, where most of us first met. This year we ended up flying in to Philly and heading to New Jersey for a wonderful weekend. Even though I just left them Sunday and it is only Monday I sure do miss them.. LOVE YOU LADIES!!!
A few Highlights:
*Got to See Snow, even though it froze my flippen hand
*Got to see what a basement sorta looks like
* ATE ATE AND ATE
*Drink Drank Drunk, Okay that is Cammie's line.
* Played WII cheer, darn I stunk
* Danced in Ryann's basement like I was on Dance Party USA
* Was the spoon Champion, Yep Jen-Winter it was me.
* Slept on the floor twice, finally got a bed, even though it was Kasey's (5 year old) bunk.
* Ate PJ's Famous fries TWICE at PJ Whelihan's, man I know why they are famous.
* Saw the Eagles Stadium.
* Celebrated Ryann's 30'th birthday.
* Meet Ryann's Awesome sisters.
* Partied like a ROCK STAR.
* Went out in Philly and experienced first hand a Philly Bar Brawl.
* Had my first Philly Cheese steak, witout wiz at 2:30 in the morning!!
* Laughed till I cried with some of the best girls in the world!!
And for a good and flippen funny review of our weekend check out cammie's blog and read her entry Not Me Monday, I promise you will be rolling on the floor laughing. SHE ROCKS!!!