Monday, December 1, 2008

MICKEY MOUSE, How I love THEE!































We just got home from a week long vacation over Thanksgiving at DISNEY WORLD! How was it you ask? AMAZING, I felt like a kid again, and my children were in love. Drake loved all the rides, fighting Darth Vader at MGM which he was chosen for, and the fireworks show, heck he liked it all. But Carter, by far his love was for all the characters. People were amazed at him, the boy was not scared at all, and had to give them all a kiss on their nose and a high five before they left or we moved on. Drake on the other hand, thought that they were cool, but for his age the cool thing to do is get there autographs. Though I did see a few smiles when he got in some hug time from the big characters, especially Chip and Dale his favorites. My husband loved the rides and even bribed Drake to go on some pretty scary Roller Coasters. I was scared for my big boy, but he did great. He cheered at the end, and when asked if he wanted to go again, quickly he would say no and he wanted to wait till next year. Me I really loved it all. I loved the look on my boys faces when they got to see Mickey come to life, I loved the amazing Cinderella's Castle, I loved the laughter from the boys when we went round and round on the tea cup ride, I loved the SpectroMagic parade. I cried when the Wishes firework show was happening, because Disney is Magical, I felt the Magic, I saw the Magic come to life through my kids eyes. Disney is really where Dreams come TRUE!!!


7 comments:

Kelly Syferd said...

So cute, Stace. Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Claire said...

I can't wait to hear all about it...it makes me want to jump on a plane and head back! It is MAGICAL and just dreamy- especially when you see "the look" in your children's eyes! I am so glad you and yours had fun! Loved the pics!

Swan Family said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the look on Carter's face in the picture. Fighting with Darth Vader, classic!

Cammie said...

soooo jealous! I cant wait to go back. Great pics!

Sarah said...

So cute, looks like you all had a great time!

Amy Lemaniak said...

Awesome pics!! I cannot wait to go there someday!

Sara Richards said...

Great pictures Stacey and they look so happy and excited! I can't wait until my boys are old enough to go :)