Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Time at the Richards


Jess and I before his company Christmas Party.






Eddie the Elf





Again this year I participated in the MOMS Club home holiday tour. We went to around 6 houses and saw some awesome Christmas decorations and enjoyed wonderful company of friends. So I thought that I would post some pictures of our home decorated..

Also in the pictures, notice Eddie the Elf. The Elf is from the book, Elf on the Shelf. He came to our house to watch over the boys and fly at night to Santa to let him know if they are being good. Drake named the Elf, and he became our friend from Santa. The boys get so excited to wake ever morning and try to find where Eddie has flown to next.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love your house, Stacy! It's gorgeous! And you and the hubs are looking pretty hot, too. =)

Eddie the Elf is cute. hehee

Swan Family said...

Yeah, I love the Elf!! Your house looks great. I didn't get to attend the home tour...so thanks for sharing the photos!

Cammie said...

The house looks great Stace! Love the dress too!

Unknown said...

Your Christmas decorations are lovely. I think a lot of people are into simple this year.

Amy Lemaniak said...

Your house is so beautifully decorated, Stacey!