Thursday, May 26, 2011

Three of my favorite things....

Drakenameframe
carternameframe
Myattnameframe

It seems like my boys have been growing up at the speed of light. Just yesterday I got married to my wonderful best friend and found out that I was expecting a new bundle just 3 months later. And now 8 years later we have been blessed with three wonderful, amazing, carefree boys. And when I mean boys, they are ALL BOY!! Still don't know what kind of little guy we will have on our hands with Myatt, but if he follows in Drake and Carter's steps, he won't stop. As the older two live outside. It takes a fight to get them in at night, rain or snow. Thank heavens I like to be outside also. These three keep us on our toes and there is NEVER a dull moment at our home. With the older two they have a few similarities, the love of outdoors and sports, but Drake is our shy guy and takes a while to warm up, where Carter wants to be the next Justin Bieber, the center of attention. I hope Myatt is a good mix of both of them, I guess we will see soon. I thank God for giving us these precious gifts, three of my favorite things.....

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Your boys are absolutely beautiful!!!