Thursday, July 2, 2009

Splashway.











To beat the Houston heat we headed to Splash Way. While we had a blast, I will never go again on a Tuesday. It was 2 for 1 and it was packed. The lifeguards said it was the most packed it had been for the season. The kids still had a blast and it was a great way to spend a hot day. I totally recommend this place. It is perfect for the little kids and the big kids had tons to do also. I had planned on leaving Carter home with the sitter, but at the last minute I started feeling guilty knowing that he would have fun also. I am so glad I changed my mine because I don't know who had more fun, Carter or Drake. We also went with friends and the older boys went with one parent while some of the other moms stayed with the little guys. So it worked out for all the kids. One big plus to this place is that they let you bring in a cooler with snacks and drinks for lunch, but they also have a yummy menu to choose from. So which ever route you go makes everyone happy. We had a great day and already planning another trip back soon.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to see your fourth pictures...I bet those are good too :)